WebView Patient Portal Agreement
WebView security has been enhanced. You will be prompted to arrange your password. Your password must have 6-16 characters, including one letter, one number, and one special character. After 5 failed login attempts, your WebView access will be removed and you will need to contact the office to have your access and password manually reset. Please take care of your WebView passwords.
You must agree to this "Patient Web Portal Agreement" before you use the WebView Patient Portal. Please read the terms of the agreement as described below:
By signing this Agreement I agree to the following rules for utilizing the WebView Patient Portal from Montgomery Gastroenterology PA ("the Practice" or "MG.") The patient portal is used to view the patient's chart information.
I, the Patient understand the WebView portal is NOT to be used for urgent or emergency situations. In the event of an emergency I will call emergency medical services or 911, or go directly to the emergency room.
- I, the Patient understand that if I lose my password or username, I may request a new one in person at MG by providing valid identification.
- I, the Patient understand to log out and close my browser when finished accessing password protected WebView Portal services. This prevents someone accessing my personal information if I leave, share, or use a public computer (i.e., like a library, kiosk, or internet café.)
- I, the Patient understand the terms and conditions of this disclaimer and user agreement may change periodically. Such modifications will take effect immediately upon posting on the web site. I understand that I should review the agreement routinely for changes and modifications.
- I, the Patient hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Montgomery Gastroenterology PA ("the Practice" or "MG") and its agents, employees, successors and assigns from and against any and all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, judgments, losses and any other costs, liabilities and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and collections costs arising from any act, error, or omission of the Practice and the provision of or failure to provide any of the Services within the scope of the WebView Patient Portal duties as outlined in this Agreement, including but not limited to, advisory and consulting services.
- I, the Patient understand access to WebView will be monitored through a logon audit.
- I understand this Agreement is designed to, and by express agreement between the parties, conforms to, and complies with The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) and applicable Maryland Law.
By signing the Agreement I understand and agree to all the terms and conditions in the Agreement. The invalidity of any provision(s) or portions of provision(s) of this Agreement shall not affect any other provision(s) or portions thereof. In the event that one or more provisions (or portions thereof) of this Agreement are declared legally invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and affect. Changes in the law affecting the terms of this Agreement shall be deemed incorporated upon the effective date. I understand the availability and functionality of this WebView Patient Portal may change without prior notice.
I understand and agree to not hold Montgomery Gastroenterology PA ("the Practice" or "MG") nor its employees or officers liable for any unanswered WebView Patient Portal requests or messages.
If you agree to these terms please select the "I Agree" button. Otherwise select the "I Disagree" button.